In April 2019, LinkedIn announced that users can now upload documents and presentations to the platform. Instead of having to convince users to take an extra step back to your website, you can now meet them where they’re already spending a lot of time — their LinkedIn feeds.
Receive Emails From Us
- Adjusting Digital Media Strategies in a Changing Business Climate
- How Keyword Targeting Can Increase Web Traffic
- Mathematician John Horton Conway, known for inventing the ‘Game of Life,’ dies at age 82
- 9 Questions to Ask Yourself Before Hiring a Web Designer⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Instagram Impressions, Explained in 100 Words or Less